Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kinesis K3 Charger


Ok, so I'm admittedly a gadget hound, and if you've seen my car or my ebay bidding record, I love solar-powered stuff. Ideally, I'd like to set up my house, car, ipod, computer, cell, life, etc. with renewable energy generating gadgets, and the Kinesis K3 Charger will get me that much closer.

This thing is cool as hell.

K3 FEATURES:
* 2 in 1 dual charging ability for collecting sun, wind, or both
* The largest rechargable battery capacity of its group - ready to use over and over again
* USB port built in with available adapter tips to charge various devices
* Stand up, lay down, or hang the K3 - works in any charging environment
* Always know your power status by LED level indicators with the press of a button
* Durable, weatherproof design you can take anywhere
* Storage inside for multiple device adapter tips
* AC adapter included for pre-charging before you go
* Utilize the FREE power of the sun and wind now within your reach!

Not only would it be useful to take sailing, camping, picnics, etc, but would be ideal in disaster relief when power lines are down. I have read about villagers in rural Africa who walk miles to charge their cell phones/computers because they do not have power in their villages.

It will be available in June 2009 and I'll be the first in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment