Friday, June 19, 2009

Are you out there God? it's me. Trey. The Perfect Shit Storm Continues...

Should I be taking some kind of hint? What lessons should I be taking away from this experience. Maybe i'm being punked. Maybe I'll win the lottery tonight (definitely going to ticket). I consider myself a good person. I try not the lie. I don't cheat or steal. I volunteer and genuinely care about the well-being of others.

But Jesus Christ. How can this shit storm continue. I'm on the united flight a scrambled to get out of LGA to get to Chicago in time for the race, and a god damn passenger gets sick. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

We are now in Albany to off load this guy, who probably shouldn't have been flying in the first place.

No idea how the times will work out. I can't think anymore. All I need to do is get there, get to the boat, be able to set the spinnaker, and catch the pole jaws on dip gybes.

Holy shit. I hate people. A pirates life for me.

And by pirate, I mean hermit.

No comments:

Post a Comment