Monday, November 23, 2009

Lupe's Mixtape due out Thanksgiving



As I've posted in the past, Lupe was inspired by the snub on the MTV's hottest MCs in the game list, and now is out to prove he's better than everybody. "If it takes three more albums to do it, then so be it. That's what I got left with Atlantic. Three more after Lasers. I'm already done with two. The mixtape is coming Thanksgiving" says Lupe from the red carpet of Diddy's b-day party. A highly motivated Lupe continues: "I'm finnin' to house every single mode and arena I can get into," Fiasco promised. "If y'all had somewhere where it's live performances, I'm finnin to have the best live performances. If it's mixtapes, I'm finnin' to have the best mixtapes. If it's albums again, it's gonna be the best verse. If it's the best dressed, I'm going hard as well." Lupe also mentions that this Thanksgiving day mixtape is untitled as of now and will feature him going in over other MCs' beats.

No comments:

Post a Comment